Total Time: 30 min
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Feeds: 4 people
4 salmon fillets or steaks
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
1/2 cup white wine
4 teaspoons capers (optional)
4 pieces of aluminum foil
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- Place 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers on each salmon fillet.
- Close salmon in the foil packets.
- Cook the salmon on medium-high heat on a grill pan over or a gas or charcoal grill.
- Cook the foil packets on the hot grill for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. If you really got to know cook until the middle of thickest part of the fish reaches an internal temperature of 131 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve in the foil packets.